Sunday 3 April 2011

Will GOOD BYE ever be easy?

Where is the 'GOOD' in good-bye?We were born to say Hello to the world, naked wet and hungry, and things just gets worst.. and saying good bye to life its the end what we can never avoid.. If i have the choice of not to say good bye ever, I will do anything.. I mean it... ANYTHING, to get that choice!

Nick gold's Champagne Rain tradition has back fire on himself and he seems to enjoy it!! 
Nick Gold, a dear friend/ boss/ older brother, who is moving to Vegas. We spend so much time together at work and off duty, I was even invited and spent my bday /xmas with him and his family last year!!! How do i describe him? Hummm oily greasy gel ed hair, hang on, wasn't he's finally got a hair cut? looking rather dashing... Well... for Vegas of course... effort was made for others, We r just not special enough anymore.. feel so used and abused here Goldie!!!! Great sense of dress, think old fashion English tailor made suits and colour matching socks. little man-kerchief here or there, His attention to detail is immaculate, in fact "immaculate" I have learnt this word from him!

Nick was just this boss who 1000% sober for over 7 yrs! boring/ no fun right? sober in a business where is a Candy shop for drunks!??? I have a strong personality who will always find her own way at things, Nick is the only one at work i wont go try with, because I know when a drunk want to get her way with a sober person???? pig will fly!! Nick become a person i look forward to see even if i cant have my way often with him! His dark sense of humor, his ability of making plans and get people together, and i even look forward to find that disappoint look when he sees me drunk! that's how i got to know he cares! cares too much sometimes... every time nick come back from holidays i will have a present! Its almost like we work and spend time together is not enough, i was in his mind when he is away!!! but that's nick for you,its all about others, what other wants and needs.. there is no need to repeat yourself, once, he remember and he Will never forget!

The thought of not having him when i walk into the office again kills me... Thought of I will miss the dinner plan he used to make to bring people closer! His little jokes makes heavy issues suddenly seems all so light! the connection between any group! His voice, his laugh.Will even miss The fart-er and burp-er!!! Who i love, we all love!i could go on forever about the good and bad of this guy! but i know a friend like Nick no matter where he is i wont lose him.. he will b still getting on that phone everyday nd check on me!

life in a game of scissors papers and rock. This round.Scissors(nick) paper (good bye) rock(me). I understand that scissor can beat paper, and  I get how rock can beat sissor, but there is no way paper can beat rock!!! paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock leaving it immobile?why the hell cant's paper do this to scissor? Screw papers!! i will tell you paper cant beat anyone! when i play the game, i always win with rock!if anyone claims to beat me with their paper, i can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say" I am sorry, i thought paper would protect you"!!

Now, I don't want the choice of not to say good bye ever, I have changed my mind! Being strong some times meaning being let go.The best things said come last. people will talk for hours saying nothing much and them linger at the door with words that come with a rush from the heart.... I love that feeling. i love how, going to be apart makes u see the good of everything/everyone abit more!

Every goodbye makes the next hello closer with people like Nick, who I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime and never know a good bye, don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!!  YES, Goodbye can be easy!!  When i know How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say good bye to!

Will always love you Goldie!

littlemisssunshie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment