Sunday 24 April 2011

Belle et Sébastien

Belle Et Sebastien, one of my favourite Cartoon, I was watching it since the age of 5... a french one funny enough.. Its a sign!!! I should really learn to speak it!!

Enjoyed my Sat night in, chatting about life with a friend, He then use a funny way/ french way to describe bad friends, "they are like cigarettes, one day we will die from it" he is so right!! There are people out there pretend to be my friends to only get something out of me, I don't mind people like that, but what I'm doing wrong it is that i always too nice to people without look deeper and see further who i am being nice to.. then i get disappointed and upset when i realise i mean so little to them...but when i think about it, i say to myself, Shannon once you are nice to these people you instantly sent out a friendship invitation... its up to them to turn up in your circle make you see that if they care! some do but not all of them, you can't expect anything from them.. let your brain do the work, you are a lot of thing but not stupid for sure.
What i learnt since last 2 months, many people did upset me, A LOT, but what i have built from the last 27 years, from being who I am and nice to people, has bring me more happiness than sadness.. Keep the good and quit cigarette!!!

I cried many times with Belle Et Sebastien, a simple cartoon about a young boy Sebastien and his best friend a Mountain dog Belle.

Sebastian is a good natured, kind hearted and energetic young boy, Since he was born, he has been living with his adoptive grandad in a village on Pyrenees mountains in France. children in town tease him because he doesn't have a real mother, his deepest desires are to find his mother and to have a good friend.
Belle, is a large white dog who escaped into french countryside. She is gentle and warmhearted, but her attempts to help those in need are misunderstood. she is labeled " the white monster"
Sebastian has became best friend with Belle, and to save Belle from an unjust fate, Sebastian leaves his adoptive family and begins traveling with Belle. They have many adventures as they elude the police and search for Sebastian's Mother!
Both are carrying sadness but fully fill each others life by real friendship and the happiness that comes with it!!

Moral of the story from both mine and using Bella Et Sebastien is, To live our life is to suffer, although we have a choice in what we suffer. Self-discipline or Disappointment.. the choice is yours.. all in your head...

Littlemisssunshine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment