Monday 4 April 2011

Life It's a Beach!

Sun is out shinning, birds are singing, cherry blossom are blooming, spring is here! Vacations!!!


My Doctor David is going on a 10 days vacation with his kids, Ed is going on a month vacation in somewhere hot "forgot where,may be out of jealousy", his girlfriend Thyone is meeting him half way. These are the people I have spent everyday with for the last month!!! What am i going to do without them?

Don't remember much of a vacation when i was young, so now days when I see kids on the beach, i get jealous. Kids don't need a vacation, what are they doing on the beach, they haven't worked a day in their life!!!! but then Now days, We work so hard, we almost have no time to play!!


A reply Re my last post, "if you work hard you want to enjoy the fruits of your labour in the places you enjoy most whether its a shisha cafe on edgware road or nozomi, the only constant should be the quality of the company.Can't say it better than you Farah! 

Alex my best friend had come up a master plan for me to work less and get pay, so I wont be poor after this cancer journey..Helena is lining up a little side project to keep me busy! I asked a question about a bottle of white wine to a friend Luca, 2 mins later he told me that he found the bottle, and ordered a prestigious one for me on way!! Nolan, the Gallery owner of pop up, sat me down and taught me being good and nice to people, a simple Principal of life, that I have seem to left behind!

I live my life on a beach, enjoying the little things what brings me sunshine, swimming in the sea of great friendship... Doctor David, Edouard,Thoyne, there are plenty of fish in the sea!!! and i have already found them right beside me, David please pretend you didn't read this, Thyone and Ed i will drink my prestigious white wine with my new best friends!!! go on your well deserve vacation, you have my permission!!! I'm not jealous at all! :))) 

Littlemisssunshine

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment