Saturday 30 April 2011

Good News

Royal wedding..... OMG big deal... I have been complaining about it the whole week... which day is the wedding again? Friday 29/04/11
I asked the next day...Which day is the wedding? "FRIDAY!! Shannon i thought you know!!" a friend shouted at me... yes yes yes i knew but i don't...
"It is going to be a night mare to travel in London on the day..." a friend said... i then asked AGAIN"why?'  i was asking a punch on the face...
I went for it... OK... this is ridicules.. people are dying around the world, all British talks about is the wedding.... not only the British, half of the world watched the wedding, and some travelled just to be here... they even make a extra bank holiday for this wedding!!!!!!!
just an other relationship end up hearing the wedding bell.. OK a prince's wedding, he is not even the king!!! love and wedding is a big joke for me anyway.. because i just don't get it.... for me the most important 4 words in any marriage is " I'LL DO THE DISHES". I think what i found the most difficult with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but we must know how to live with a character.... I am difficult in both, so i never wish anyone will go through that with me...

Had a liter of new blood in my body yesterday.. woke up after a good night sleep, feel stronger!!! OK, lets catch up on what is going on around the world....went on Internet... almost every headline was about the wedding!!
"Damn i missed it............"i thought to myself with a bit of sarcasm... I didn't actually feel a bit of that Damn...

Then i cant help but turn on the TV, I watched the wedding replay, how can i not.. almost every channels was playing it... the pretty dress on Kate, the moment they kiss... the smile on every ones face,

I SMILED.....

There are way too many bad news now days, its troubling, and worrying...you switch on the TV, its all about problems.... 2012 end of the world is a thought that's in my head slowly taken over everything.... Now why was i complaining so much over a simply happy wedding...

That one smile on Kate's face, tells millions of story.... she is not the most beautiful girl in the world, its not because she is beautiful so William loves her, its because William loves her makes her the most beautiful...

Passion makes the world go round, love just makes it a safer place....I was happy to see the wedding replay, i was even happier to read all the comment of how proud the Brits are in a day like this...  this is a good news for a change that's on telly, and it truely made million of people happy... why not?!!!

LITLLEMISSSUNSHINE
XXX






No comments:

Post a Comment