Friday 22 April 2011

Not an other post about FRIENDS..

Unfortunately I have been moving from city to city since i was a baby, I have no memories of friends who I grow up with, or never given the chance to get to know them.
Fortunately I had made friends along my city hooping life style, many many of them, what I'm trying to say here is that, I love meeting new friends, I love discover them, what I love the most its that bringing everyone together new and old!!!

So this post its all about NEW FRIENDS!!

Helena introduce myself to a loving group, I grow to love everyone of them in such different way, I was new, but i was accepted, wont say instantly, but i got there eventually, I am very different, but we all been make different in our own way, I found people always like to judge when they meet new people, but i say give a go, ask a question.. you might missing out a friend for life here.. I sure hope people who got to know me sees me differently, and choose to become my friends.
what makes it work for me with this group is that, there are same old dramas will happen to all of us, group dilemmas.. personality conflicts.. but when we all get together, with or without one or two glass of vino we always have a blast!! but vino always help!!!!!  hahaha....

Most of them has been so supportive since I've got ill... some came through more than a friend that i know for years.... they don't have to, but they did they do and they will always...with what i am going through made me to learn an old friend in a new way, and welcome only the real ones new or old.... when i find a group of friends like this i smile from the bottom of my heart!!! like i said to Marte who brought me a ticket to go to oslo to see her, to have friends like her and the friends i have here, illness just to balance out how lucky i am as a cow!!!!

A new friendship is like an unripened fruit, it may become either an orange or a lemon,in my case I love both, I find friendship more like Red wine, raw when new, ripened with age!!!! my favourite!!!

So for this new friendship I have, thank you my little mouse Helena!! without you i wouldnt be half greek and smiling like the way i am right now....

littlemisssunshine
xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment