Wednesday 6 April 2011

Why do men like intelligent women? Because opposites attract.

Stole this picture from a friend,I laughed so hard,felt like re-writing it into a girls version so there you go.
Hi .
I'm A girl.
Here's how it goes.
I'm gonna flirt with you,
Then fell deeply in love with you,
Then waiting for the next step,
I'll introduce you to my best of friend,
And feel so Happy that you got on with Her,
I always listen,
But could not understand,
I get angry,
But make up sex is the best,
Next day
I tell all my friends how great you are,
But wont hear from you,
Then you came with your reasons,
I forgive and forget
And glad I am the one you choose to talk to,
or I truly believe that you are Mr Right, ( now there are 2 different ending)
The best part is                                                                        The best part is
When I find out your 1st name is Always.                              You fall in love with me deeply
To make it special for me on Valentine's day,                         Propose on Valentine's days
I'll tie you up in bed.                                                               We tie the wedding knot.
And go watch whatever TV series I want with our dog!        Get 2 dogs nd named them Aston nd Martin
HA HA!

Silly I know!
Personally I don't like now days dating system, and the waiting dying inside to get that Title of MS means Miserable to me.... everyday I feel for my heart broken friends, the millions of the question marks from their relationship.. To boost you confident, Secret of a long relationship is, take time to go on dates 2 times a week, A little candlelight, dinner, good wine. U go Friday, and your partner goes Saturday!

Not a post that will make everyone happy!! But hey, rather you hate me for who I am, then Love me for who I'm not!!!

To sums up, Clever people knows how to love themselves, We must love our self before we love another, By being who we are, simply can make people happy!!! Do you want to meet the love of your life? look in the mirror!!!! 

Littlemisssunshine
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment