Saturday 2 April 2011

SAY I!!

I started this post with saying to Sylvia "NO TALKING FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS"!

Sylvia my flatmate, a girl I adore, caring character, but who talks so much!!! I have given her a nick name.. BLAH BLAH!! Got to know her through her problems, if people says you need to talk about your problems, i suggest you, not to open that door to her, or really, does it matter? she talks about it anyway!

Taking the piss at her is on my daily tick list... today i came up with 'I m over the moon of spending time with you Sylvia, felt like i haven't seen you for days, so to celebrate i think I'm going to take you out for lunch, but I'm torn in between KFC or MC Donald, I have decided BURGER KING is the way to go!:)))))) I made myself laugh so much by being mean to her... by taking in all happily, means she has a good understanding of me, letting me do it, means we both love each other enough to be just silly with one and other.

I have been here for her every steps, to give her advises in life! Always see her as a sensitive soul, very careful with the words i choose when i talk to her, and the fact that she is part German, We often get into debates with her issues.Well again, as i say, people fight because they care! she cares 200%!

She had her Uni friends over for the weekend, the ones that she talks so much about...surprise!! into 10 min of a convo with the girls i know exactly who they are, they are just the way how Sylvia described..

Since the day I met her, I have been the strong one, talking her through her problems, watches her kind heart cry for the smallest thing. Just cross the room on the other sofa, Sylvia, who is on the Internet googling for her friends interview! This different girl appeared in front of my eyes, She advise her friend "SAY I". the friend repeated 'SAY I, I DID IT" must be a Uni thing that they do back in the days! but the girlie Sylvia i know has gone on holiday and never came back. the new Sylvia who is strong and adamant, She is a rock for her friends... It made me smile! a smile from heart!

It is not what we do often made us who we are, It is what we dont do often says every things about us! like getting a caring msg from a girl who i thought never liked me. from a close friend who said will be here when the worest happened...but then never call and text to know what is going on.....action always speak louder than words!!Sylvia's action told me everything about her!!! She is not this girlie girl that i know! she is strong when she is needed!!!

Me being silent isnt being strong, it's being a victim. Not telling her for whats going on with my illness was wrong, protecting a soul that doesnt need the protecition at this moment.. She is a strong girl!!!! why am i here, worry about her, being not gonna take it too well... New day comes with new strength and new thoughts. I have learnt a Sylvia with a stonger soul. I'll choose to be rather strong soul than strong body!!

I AM VERY LUCKY AND HAPPY  to have SYLVIA!!

littlemisssunshine
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment