Tuesday 5 April 2011

Anger management.

1st Doctor David told me the GOOD NEWS, I was going to have a disease named after me! 2nd, this result kind of got me thinking and remember the dying orchid that's in his house!Should i really be listen to u now David? when you cant even look after a plant! 3rd he told me that jogging could tired me out, yeah yeah my friend Ed told me that too... but David said did you know that jogging could add years to your life! yea I went for a run, I think he was right, I feel 10 years OLDER!!!!!

What is wrong with me today!! wake up on the wrong side of the bed!!! I know why, since I had lost my sense of smell, I have been sleeping with CAT PEE for the last 3 nights!!! 5 am in the morning what is a normal person doing? Rest, Sleep!! Me, washing my duvet, bed sheet, everything!!!!!

After 3 hour sleep in a blanket, thank god for my powerful heating system!!!I'm in good hand! Why am I feeling so cold, 9am in the morning, my throat is killing me, and my neck!!!! Ochhh!!!!

SYLVIA!!!!!!!!! Flatmate switched off the heating, when she saw me doing washing and got to know what was going on! Hello, cheap labour here, an Asian working in this under ground sweat shop not getting pay here, and u think you need to cut cost on the energy too??? OK Shannon, when you angry, count to four, If it doesn't work, when you are really angry, swear!!!!  Bloody bankers!!!

Sylvia worried but said, what is wrong with Casper(her cat), He loves you so much!! Err, OK OK, I think tomorrow I will go to all of your flat and pee on your beds, and leave a note that says I LOVE YOU! start with you Sylvia!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR  

What are the 2 healthiest things I told to be eaten? Chicken and fish.... you know what I can do? combine them, eat penguin, hummm if I can eat penguin, I might be able to think of a Casper dish, well I'm Asian right? We eat everything!  Friends you are all welcome!!

ANGER MANAGEMENT TODAY

1. When you are angry, SPEAK, you will do the best speech!

2. If you are angry at a loved one, hug that person. and mean it. you may not want to hug- which is all the more reason to do so, It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you (like Sylvia said Casper loves me), and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other....


3. I have not been the easiest person to deal with, I had so much anger in me, but I taught myself never not to be angry, but its how to be angry!!!

ANGER is one letter short of DANGER! I am a Capricorn I like to be safe!!!

Deep breath! 1, 2 , 3, 4....Lets start again... HAPPY DAY!!

littlemisssunshine
ps..no kisses today( if there is, it will be fake. real ones coming tomw)







2 comments:

  1. ...we are god damn capricorn honey - we love being angry sometimes...but also forgive very shortly after! Love uuuuu....xxxx, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAPRICORN RULES!!!!!!!!!!! Venessa RULES MORE!!! looool xxx

    ReplyDelete