Thursday 7 April 2011

Birds of a feather flock together!


Catching up on the phone with a friend today, Martin went on about how beautiful our friend suddenly became, I reply unpleasantly, "She could just lost weight, or grown up, or not any of that, may be she just tone down the make up or something little, She's got her good look from her father always anyway....... He is a plastic surgeon!" Oh My!! Nasty comment! There was no tone of joking there!

What is wrong with you? Where did this you come from?????  He then ask..

Quick Anger, Jealousy, worst way of thinking. I had a moment of low self esteem.. I worried and feared and lack of faith! Hold on... why did I take what Martin said so seriously, what did he said that's worth the comment anyway? Wasn't the insecure people? they r the one who show worries fears and lack of faith. Damn I  thought  I was doing so well.... Is it all just an act?

A lot of people who know me would indeed consider me to be a very confident, outgoing person, keep on facing myself, and to all of you, not just the nice part of u, often the most difficult ones. I've found friends who loves the confident me and never need them for approval, only "phony" friends would approve of me and give me attentions when I needed.. or Judge me for what I do, but cant give me a good reason of why and how!!

I would like to think I am happy with my life at least I am doing everything to make sure of that, It doesn't mean I'm never sad! I'm down all the time, but it lasts very briefly and then I'm up again, I know I can always find a way to change the result, there is a problem there is a solution, so why stay in the dark? I have never be the one that can just shut up, I disagreed all the time, but i ask and try to understand, I believe happy median will brighten up a bad day. I tend to be pioneer, fearless in my approach and my actions, I made mistake along the line ALL THE TIME, but I learnt from it, and earn confident.. I live my life to the most, do stupid things to challenge myself, I don't have limit  I express my feeling instead of paralysing my fears, insecure and non confident people talks about me, judges me complain about me. I get on with it, expect me to act on it first, I can be afraid later!! I take risks and make sacrifices and i have very little fear in living my life. That's why I smile, always I smile.

Now its clear where I had my bad manner this morning, From an email I woke up with, a friend comparing herself with my other friends, and her needs of catching up with me and my progress, all about I haven't done enough to make that happen, She blamed herself and others, she choose to blame, she reinforce that with even poorer thoughts... so no solutions, only problems!! To follow, from an other friend's Judgmental comment was given. First negative comment about my blog. He was telling me that i have given out too much personal information in my blog. OK, ask me why? if you don't know you can't use your nationality as an excuse for being judgmental. Judge instead of exchange ideas to get a good understanding ?? To put me down its a sign of Insecurity. Good news is that I still see them as friends and not the phony type.. but just not the ones I will choose to see anytime soon.

A hour after being grumpy, I picked up the phone and apologise.. I joked, "I''m always right, I have women's right! what have you got to say about that?" Martin then said "hummm I like women, Right and Left side!! the whole package!!! :)))))"

I have attracted the friendship of others who believe that they 'can', 'no stress,' I laugh and cry with them.. because they love themselves,  I love them even more, there with them, we generated an amazing positive energy! I often ask "why?" but I always say "why not" to other things to get an experience. Being next to great people make me feel that I, too, can become great, and greater!!!!!!!

Birds of a feather flock together. So Birdies lets go flock together and find our Oysters! because as the British Government said the world is Oyster! Hang on, Lets flock together to mine, I have 3 spare oyster cards!!!

Littlemisssunshine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment