Friday 1 April 2011

Hang on little tomato..

Remember that life train everyone has? Mum of a friend catch an early train, her train reached to the last stop 2 days ago. She choose a short cut, wasn't her time yet! her children had to find out only 2 days after, in shock.

A very sad day for me.. I know this is meant to be a 'GOODNEWS' blog. But also, I, for one to know, Some of the greater things in life are unseen, that’s why you close you eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream. But you can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, you cant close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.. Sadness, Unfairness, loneliness, feeling of missing that special someone... 

Till today, I still would like to believe that I’ll wake up one morning and not miss my parent anymore.. then I will finally understand that when they left me and broke my heart, left me missing them everyday, its for a good reason. One I will spend my life to figure out, while I'm doing that i become a stronger person, the way I will never be if I have them around... this is the good i see out of a bad day!

Strong people are fighters.. Fighters are the one that cares and loves the most… it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person, in mine case to the rest so they can learn from it and fix it. When i stop fighting it means i stopped caring and loving.

I often hear friends say love is a hell that they can not bear... I say give mine back then, if that's how my love makes you feel!!!

So friends, as sad as it is today for me...I need all of you to know that If I had never met you I wouldn’t like you, I would have never liked you, I would have never loved you. If I had never loved you, I’d never miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

Hang on little tomato, sing along and tomorrow will be a better day! We have a choice in life, What do we do when we fall off the horse? I'm not Zoolander, so i know the answer... WE GET BACK ON!!!! The good choice..Always see the good out of bad, learn from it and discover a better you within!!!

littlemisssunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment