Sunday 10 April 2011

Smile when you are SAD, thats when you know you really had FUN!!






     Happy Sunny weekend has come to the end... I have never felt so emotional till these days... My mood swings are killing me...But surrounding by great group of people has make me seeing my life totally different! I'm not type of those chink who wears a masks when there is bird flu going around.. I live my life to the fullest and try to help my friends to do the same... 
I wrote my happiness list, below, after I had just found out what I am going to battle with in the next few years... I was a bit miserable. :-( But I could also see my happiness, and the Fun time i will have if i only remember these...
               peanut butter sandwich with marmite and honey
               listening to music, and a song from backstreet boys
               smile at a stranger, and get a smile back
               talking to a dog or cat, get a cuddle in return

               singing out loud tunelessly in the shower, (my favourite A little respect by Wheatus)
               Kiss the people i love
               Dream of all the things i would do if i won the lottery, even if i haven't won anything, but the thoughts makes me happy!! 

now you should do yours and do your bit to fight the Credit Crunch and all that Dark and Sad in the world! Put a smile on your face, and on the faces of everyone else who reads your happiness list.

We don't have enough fun in our lives.. Fun is....... the pinch of salt that bring out the flavour, fun is....... the first date that makes your heart go faster, fun is........ share that tear of joy when you know its temporary end. In the other words, its not absolutely necessary that you have fun..... but life is better when you do... feel better, feel and do the stuff that really matters.

Stop hiding who you really are.. When it comes down to it, what do you stand for?!Always love yourself, what is not true shouldn't bother you. Start being intensely selfish, Get hungry for the things that are truly important to you. Think of the people you respect and love, the moments you relish, the impact you want to have, the legacy you want to leave. Bottom line: don't waste your time on anything else. When it come down to it, all you have is yourself. All the rest is nothing."

Stop following the rules, rules were made and meant to be break by us.. almost all of the rules are negotiable – someone just makes them up. It's no longer about what you can't do. It's about what you can do. If you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun.Start scaring yourself, Explore have fun!!! try things you normally said no to, the outrageous, and the unthinkable. go adventures.

Stop taking it all so damn seriously, "OMG" people like to shout that out loud... "what? what? who die" I love this answer of mine.. in 10 year, will you remember what you worry about? In 100 years, will anyone care? so lighten up, this will pass.. as i know that don't take life too seriously, we will not get out of it alive..Start getting rid of the crap...Think of all the thing that's bringing you down and getting in the way.Not just the things, but also the habits, the memories, the attitudes, the people. Get rid of that question marks what cloud your mind. we spend our life learning and building our knowledge by finding facts, but really?? facts can be seem in many many different ways.....
Stop being busy, Just because you sooo tired doesn't mean you're on the right track. If it's the wrong hole, you need to stop digging. Start something, It's time to do what you really want to do. Don't wait for permission.There are always enough reasons to wait just a little longer
, Get going on the stuff that matters, smile, smile and smile!!!

So i found myself a new way of making money, I have discovered that I'm a physic! let me see.... hummmmm OK you will die, but don't worry, you will live through it.. so now, time to have fun!!!!! 

Littlemisssunshine
xxxxx













No comments:

Post a Comment